Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days
For spring break i went to Starbucks, the habit, and to the fair. I hung out with my cousins and went out to shop or eat. I watched a new show that came out, it is called “13 reasons why”. I worked on an essay for physics, IXL for math class and other homework assignments for other classes. I also went to this coffee place that is called tierra mia with my cousin and hung out with her friend. I stayed home and watched Netflix and ate chips with my nephew and sister. I watched the movie “My friend the Giant” i didn't watch it before and it was my first time watching it with my sister. I watched the dodger game not live but on tv, and i think they won so that was good. For Easter i ate posole and hid eggs with my family for my little cousins and nephews. I experienced a lady that had done a good thing for me. I was at the fair and i dropped my iPod but i did not notice and the lady that was walking the opposite direction told me i had dropped it. If it wasn’t for her i probably wouldn’t have my ipod right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment