Monday, January 9, 2017

winter break

School Break Days
I went to citadel and stonewood mall during winter break. I met my mom’s uncle that came from Mexico. I watched the cowboys play football, i don’t like watching sports but i watched a game. I watched my favorite show called the fosters on netflix. I went to the batting cages with my sister, brother, and my sisters husband. On Christmas my family made mexican food such as birrea, posole, tamales, and champurado etc. My cousin brought a suit of santa clause and made her husband dress up as him. He did it for the little kids so he can hand out the presents. My family was just cracking jokes and laughing because of “santa clause”. On new years we didn’t do nothing big we just made posole and bunuelos etc. Then at 12 we gave everyone a hug. My siblings and i went outside to see the fireworks and other relatives came to give us a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment